• Knowledge of telecommunications and data network cabling, connectivity, installation, and testing procedures.
• Excellent verbal and written interpersonal and communication skills.
• Must have experience in the voice and data cabling industry
• Work with hand tools
• Valid Wisconsin drivers license and automobile insurance
• Basic skills utilizing Microsoft Word and Excel
• Lift, bend, and carry materials weighing up to 80 pounds unassisted including pulling cable
• Climb up and down ladders frequently, stand on ladders, perform cabling overhead from ladder
• Crawl, stand or sit in one location for an extended period of time, including confined locations
• Ability to terminate cable based on color codes